Some have wondered why some states have not been invited to join the ranks of Kanuckistan. Let us continue the discussion here with a quick discussion why.
States not invited:
- West Virginia — we have enough inbreeding in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia already
- Virginia — something about Santa Claus or Slims
- Mississipi — with the average IQ of the residents of M-eye-ess-ess-eye-ess-ess-eye-pee-pee-eye of 85, that means half of the population is a shade short of mentally retarded or worse. (When we want people with the IQ of a plant, we go to the East end of Montreal. Thanks but no thanks.)
- Iowa — we have enough coddled farmers already and we bury enough potatoes as is.
- Ohio — they shanked it once. they’ll probably shank it again.